I believe calligraphy names are a modern day coat of arms, the first time your names are represented together is truely a special one for your wedding day.
I wanted to re-imagine how i could offer wedding stationery services to my couples in a way i thought could serve them the best rather than the "way things have always been done".
I offer two core services which i think are the most effective and beautiful way to give my couples the calligraphy they really need within a budget that works for them.
It also means you can have your calligraphy designs work for your entire wedding and aren't just limited to your stationery alone....
One of my favourite ways to work with couples is to design a custom name calligraphy design they can use across their whole wedding.
Not just for your stationery but a name design package includes your full name design + a matching monogram.
Both a physical artwork and digital files are supplied so you can use the design across your wedding invitation and beyond.
Think ideas such as - wedding veil, wedding stationery, signage, embriodery details, napkins, keepsake gifts, wedding website, dance floor, menus. The ideas are endless!
1. Completed hard copy artwork of your design in pointed pen calligraphy - signed by the artist
2. Authenticity card so you know it's an authentic original
3. Digital copy of your final design in .PNG .PDF & .JPG (everything that designers need to use your design)
4. Matching monogram (capital letters intertwined) based off your final design
4. x 5 initial sketches to choose from
5. x 2 change requests to ensure the designs are perfect
Custom wedding invitations designs built from a taking your inspiration and combined with original concepts and of course elements of custom calligraphy for wedding stationery you'll treasure forever.
Focusing on building a curated mood board to clearly explain the vision and direction to work with couples to bring all the elements of their most special day to life.
Let's start a conversation on how i can bring your dream stationery to life with an intimate, bespoke design service.
As an artist i want my bespoke stationery offering to be the perfect marriage of your desires as a couple to truly reflect your dream wedding day combined with my creativity to conceptualise something completely unique to you.
1. Overview of all the details of your wedding, budget & what reflects you as a couple
2. Creating a customised mood board to reflect the concepts i've dreamed up for you and how we can perfectly execute a wedding invitation, signage & table stationery for your big day.
3. Creating the dream design based on both our visions.