The contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of products from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software. This includes illegal reproduction of work, copy, content and items that are available for purchase through the store.
site content use
placing an online order
1. When making an Order, you must follow the instructions on the Site as to how to make your Order and for making changes to your Order before you submit it.
2. Once you select a product that you wish to Order, irrespective of any previous price you have seen or heard, you will then be shown or told (on the Site) the price you must pay including Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) and any other charges, including any charges you are liable to have the products delivered to the address provided by you (“Delivery Fees”). Unless otherwise stated all charges are in Australian dollars.
3. You must pay for the Order in full at the time of ordering by one of the payment methods we accept on the Site.
4. Due to the hand made nature of products created by calligraphy en vogue, once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled or altered in any way.
5. When you place an Order, you will receive from us an Order confirmation by email. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your Order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods (“Contract”) will not be formed until you receive a shipment confirmation email from us. We are not obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your Order. We may in our discretion refuse to accept an Order from you for any reason, including but not limited to:
(a) unavailability of stock (in which case we may ask you to re-submit your Order or offer you an alternative product or size);
(b) we suspect that you might on-sell our products to other consumers;
(c) if we suspect your Order is fraudulent, or suspect credit card or payment-related fraud; or
(d) if there has been an error in the imagery, price or product description on the Site,
(e) if there has been an error by way of the wrongful inclusion of an item in a particular sale or promotion.
6. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order before confirmation of shipping is sent. Any cancelled order will be issued with a refund.
7. Please ensure the correct spelling & grammar of any product that requires personalisation at the time of placing the order. Refunds or exchanges will not be granted on mistakes in the personalising request of your product.
Product will be created exactly as specified at the time of ordering.
Free shipping - Mode of shipping will either be by courier with signature or regular parcel post as determined by the studio as the most suitable mode of delivery at the time. If you are not available for signature of your package and authority to leave will be applied to your parcel.
Express shipping - Express post shipping via Australia post or equivalent will be arrange to ensure speedier delivery of your parcel.
International shipping - Appropriate international delivery will be determined base on the country.
Expected delivery dates are approximate time frames and are not guaranteed and may not ship on the day specified. Calligraphy en Vogue will not be liable for refunds or cancellations based on delayed delivery, delayed shipment or delays caused by delivery methods.
Calligraphy en Vogue is not liable for refunding purchased items based on delayed, lost or damaged goods while in transit. Once they have left the studio calligraphy en Vogue is not liable for the condition with which they arrive.
The customer is responsible for ensuring the correct shipping details are entered at the time of checkout. Calligraphy en Vogue will not be liable for any incorrect addressing supplied resulting in missing parcels.
Calligraphy en Vogue will offer returns based on the Australian Consumer Law.
If your product is deemed faulty by way of manufacturer fault or incorrect details to what was supplied to the studio (is a spelling or colour error) you are entitled to request a repair, replacement or refund.
Before granting a refund it will need to be determined and approved by the studio that there is an error or fault in your product. Please email email@example.com
Change of mind refund/return.
Due to the custom made nature of the products produced by the studio, no refunds or cancellations will be issued based on the change of mind or incorrect order. Once an order is paid for you cannot request a refund, change in order or cancellation.