Nothing feels more exciting than seeing calligraphy in real life. If it's the first or the 50th time you experience it, it really conveys a feeling of luxury & personal inclusion.
Once you go handwritten you can never go back!
Calligraphy has the ability to quickly and easily personalise a variety of surfaces, perfectly match your styling with the right calligraphy font choice & create a bespoke keepsake and artwork for each and every guest at your event.
Calligraphy can be applied in so many ways, but here's a few of my favourite.
01. Hand written place cards for simple, but elegant way to direct your guests
02. Personalised objects or gifts to double as a place card & a keepsake
03. Handwritten calligraphy menu's, letters or vows for truely memorable experience & styling
04. Digital calligraphy design - i love the flexibility that this provides. We can create words that can be included in designs as features, we can also write something once and then you have the ability to print it, to make a cost effective way to incorporate calligraphy in your event.
05. Hand written note cards or thank you's.
There is nothing quite like the beauty of handwritten details, whether it's a place card or handwritten menu, nothing feels more personal & luxe...
table stationery & personalisation
I strive to create bespoke calligraphy & designs for each and every client i work with. Whether your a bride looking to have a special hand written element in your stationery or a brand looking to make an impact, let's chat all things "word art".